HGS Ltd was established in early 2018 in response to developing market opportunities in the security sector. HGS’s founders, with over 40 years of industry experience between them, identified a need for medium sized enterprises and private clients to be better supported by a provider able to offer a single point of delivery for all their security needs. So we’ve done just that and developed a genuine one-stop-shop capability, with our clients needs at its core.
Our services allow our clients to focus on their core business functions and normal patterns of life, confident that their security requirements are aligned, integrated and adding value to their commercial and personal priorities. We help our clients develop cost effective, fit for purpose, market leading security solutions and (unlike a traditional consultancy model) we then implement and operate these solutions on behalf of our clients, supported by our network of specialist partners. We believe that developing an enduring relationship is in the best interests of our clients.
We’re proud of our Service backgrounds and have combined the basic tenets of military ethos; integrity, loyalty, hard work and the pursuit of excellence with commercial astuteness, broad-based industry expertise, customer service and opportunities presented by the inexorable development of technology.
What We Do
We are a provider of outsourced security solutions to corporate and private clients. We fulfil the role of an in-house head of security, providing a single point of delivery for all security requirements through a network of specialist partners, but without the associated costs and with a capability set that spans the full spectrum of security requirements. This gives our clients flexibility to support changing security requirements through a trusted single point of delivery. We bind security services under a single framework with the aim of integrating service providers, thereby removing overlap and unnecessary cost.
We understand the need for value added services, cost sensitivity and the continual need for our clients to extract value from their investments. Our solutions reflect the changing dynamics of the security industry and draw heavily on the opportunities that are presented by technological developments. In a time of shrinking skilled resource availability, increased human resources costs and complex regulatory requirements we recognise that technology based solutions are the future. We won’t use technology for technology’s sake, but we believe in it’s power and capabilities, supported by a clear strategy and robust operational procedures, to best protect our client interests.
We are strong advocates of taking a top down approach. Our solutions are always underpinned by a comprehensive, robust and integrated security strategy, providing our clients with a resilient foundation to protect their people, assets and reputations.
- Security reviews and strategy development
- Business case development
- Production of security standards, policies and procedures
- Procurement of fit for purpose service providers
- Capital projects delivery
- Establish contract frameworks and service levels
- Embed virtual security management services
- Quality assurance of routine operations & incident response
- Management and measurement of service provider delivery
- Client consultation and needs assessment
- Options development and service proposals
- Establish service levels and client expectations
- Selection of specialist and approved service providers
- Embed selected protective services within a single framework
- Establish Hatari account management
- Routine quality control and service assurance
- Delivery of virtual security office support
- Flexible response to client requirements